What makes a Noble World Records title?
Noble World Records is to encourage & assist young people talents with extraordinary performance which is documenting human and natural world records through Noble Book of World Records and NWR follow strict policies and maintain with high values.
Noble World Records title should accomplish the following principles. NWR Title should be:
- Assessable – Every record should be Assessable. We will not accept nominations based on the subjective variables. For example – gender, beauty, sympathy, etc.
- Breakable – Every record should be broken and it is open challenge.
- Obtaining Rules - Every record holder should follow the rules set by Noble World Records & its team.
- Provable – Every record should be demonstrated and there should be perfect proof exist to demonstrate
- Extraordinary Performance – Every record should be exceptional and Assessable
- Global Recognition – Every record should be globally accepted and new concept for Noble World Records to challenge globally.
Noble World Records policies are reviewed on a regular basis in coordination with Editorial Board Members and our readers.