DUTIES OF EDITORIAL BOARD
The Regional Directors, National Directors, Sports Directors & State Directors is expected to
- Develop the NWR content of the book each year
- Comment and advise on the NWR policies, in consultation with the editor
- Establish, maintain and interpret record holders and Adjudicator guidelines
- He/ She must regularly interact and co-ordinate the entire process of NWR with the record holders, organizers & Event management companies.
- The Witness form copy must be submitted in soft or hard format to the NWR office and the editors after attempting any sort of record.
- The National Directors always collaborate with regional directors and state directors collaborate with National Directors.
An Adjudicator is someone who presides, judges, and arbitrates during a attempting Noble World Records. They have numerous purposes, including preliminary legal judgments, to determine applicant eligibility, or to assess contenders' performance in world record attempt.
- Adjudicators responsible to Develop the NWR content of the book each year
- Adjudicators responsible to Judge the NWR events i.e. attempting the world records
- Adjudicator responsible to validate and submit witness form to NWR office with copy to directors if it is required.
- Adjudicator responsible to consult with sports directors or directors for validation purpose only.